Midterm - Links
Today, our team wants to present the progress achieved in the 3rd semester to you. Within 10 weeks, the following work has been done.
- Week 1 - Vision, Dependencies
- Week 2 - RUP Team Roles, Technology, First Development-Progress
- Week 3 - SRS, UCD
- Week 4 - Use Case Specifications, Spoiler of Game Engine
- Week 5 - Feature Files (& Cucumber Test)
- Week 6 - Project Management Tool (Jira), Insights into our Game Engine
- Week 7 - Retrospective
- Week 8 - Class Diagram, Game-Designs/-Animations/-Prototype
- Week 9 - MVC Model
- Week 10 - Midterm Overview
- SRS (Software Requirement Specification)
- SAD (Software Architecture Document)
- UCD (Use Case Diagram) [Actually, the first two Use Cases could have been splitted into smaller Use Cases which is why there are only 4 UCS right now.]
- UCS1 - "Start the game from the menu"
- UCS2 - "Start waves"
- UCS3 - "Build towers on selected area"
- UCS4 - "Return to main menu"