In the 7th week, we had a retrospective supported by an external coach.
There are three main questions which we had to answer:
- What went well?
- What can be improved?
- How can certain things be improved?
In the Software-Engineering lecture, those questions become answered by the use of Flip-Charts.
What went well?
Sadly, we misunderstood this question which is why the content on the Flip-Chart is incorrect. Thinking about the questions, we can conclude that the following aspects went well:
- Beginning of the development-process
- All tasks are done
- Successfully working with Git, Jira and Android
- Most often detailed blog entries
For the future we hope to create a working game with a nice design. Of course, there should not occur any exception. As a result, the game should provide a lot of fun so that the game gets downloaded by many users later on.
What can be improved?
- Balance concerning distribution of tasks
- more automatic testing
- Extend knowledge concerning the Android API
How to improve?
- Focus more on the sprint-planning in order to achieve better time-management
- Improve the ticket description so that every task is clearly defined and can be done by everyone
- Distribution of knowledge in periodical meetings
- Create unit-testing-tickets with high priority
- Plan some extra time for the learning process, e.g. watching tutorials